Florida primary gives Romney a boost, Paul and Santorum falling behind.
|AP via Google Search|
- Feb. 4 Nevada caucus, Maine caucus begins (through Feb. 11)
- Feb. 7 Colorado and Minnesota caucuses, Missouri primary
- Feb. 11 Maine presidential caucus ends
- Feb. 22 Republican debate in Mesa, Arizona
- Feb. 28 Arizona and Michigan primaries
- March 1 Republican debate in Georgia
- March 3 Washington caucuses
- March 6 “Super Tuesday” primaries and caucuses, including: Ohio, Massachusetts, Georgia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Idaho, Alaska, and North Dakota.
- March 19 Republican debate in Portland, Oregon
- April 3 District of Columbia, Maryland, Texas, and Wisconsin Primaries.
- June 5 California, Montana, New Mexico, South Dakota, and New Jersey Primaries.
- Aug. 27-30 Republican convention in Tampa, Florida
- Sept. 3-6 Democratic convention, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Oct. 3 Presidential debate in Denver, Colorado
- Oct. 11 Vice presidential debate in Danville, Kentucky
- Oct. 16 Presidential debate in Hempstead, New York
- Oct. 22 Presidential debate in Boca Raton, Florida
- Nov. 6 Election Day